Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i love this...

i've been stumbling around tumblr and have found a few gems of visual inspiration, but this one got to me. the wild ride i've been on all year makes this especially poignant.

goals are well on target this week. i went for 4 chapters edited/rearranged for 100 thousand reasons thanks to some new conflict and some subtraction of love scenes that just weren't ready to be there. changing styles mid-stream is a bit of a pita, but the story is already stronger for it.

thank god.

lol

3 chapters down--1 to go. looks like i might just go for 5 or 6 chapters this week. ;)

4 comments:

Shawna Thomas said...

Congratulations on the meeting and exceeding your goals!

I love the inspiration. Thank you!

Taryn Elliott said...

Thanks, Lynne.
I gotta say that tumblr site is PURE evil. LOL I go on there all the time for inspiration.

Shawna Thomas said...

Then I'd better stay away from it. I'm the easily addicted type. ; )I also wanted to let you both know, the blog is beautiful!

Cari Quinn said...

I love this. And you're rocking and rolling right along, which I am so happy to see. And read, when the time comes. ;)

So tech goddess Taryn, how come I don't get emails when people post anymore? Watch me get one now, LOL. Or maybe they're in my spam with half my other emails. *sigh*

So glad to see you posting.